Isaac Cohen: 'Britney and her family are in my prayers.'



The male model who briefly dated Britney Spears earlier this year has sent the troubled singer his best wishes during her current stint in rehab.

Spears, 25, checked into Promises Residential Treatment Center in Malibu, California, on Feb. 21, following months of incessant partying.

Cohen, who dated Spears for a month earlier this year, admits he was surprised to hear of the extent of her problems, because she didn't seem that out of control when they were together.

He says, "I was definitely surprised that she went into rehab. I didn't feel it had to come to that, but you know, if that's what it takes and if that's what she needs.

"It's the best thing for her, her children--for everyone around her, actually. She's a strong girl and I really feel that she'll be okay.

"(Britney and her) family are in my prayers."

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: