Serial Womaniser Shane Warne At It Again


Georgina Robinson


Serial womaniser Shane Warne has again been caught cheating on his former wife Simone Callahan, just six months after she moved to England to salvage their marriage for the sake of their three children.

In an interview with tabloid magazine New Idea, Simone reveals she discovered his infidelity in a wayward text message intended for another woman.

"It broke my heart all over again so it's over forever now, the leopard doesn't change his spots," she told journalist Sue Smethurst.

Now back in Australia with the couple's children, Simone said she had been suspicious for some time but had refused to listen to her gut feeling.

"Then I got the text by mistake and that was it - I knew my gut feeling was right."

The 38-year-old international cricketer was supposed to be in the United Kingdom playing poker with his mates and sent the following text to Simone by accident:

"Hey beautiful, I'm just talking to my kids, the back door's open."

Simone told New Idea she fired back: "You loser, you sent the message to the wrong person".

The two have not spoken since and Simone says it was the final, devastating act in their 10-year marriage.

"I'm angry that I was fooled again. Shane's not the person he says he is. He hasn't behaved like my friend at all. I can't believe he's cheated on me again."

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: