Bobby Brown "None of it's true. I went in for a check-up"

Singer Bobby Brown was hospitalised after suffering a mild heart attack on Tuesday.

Brown was taken to two different hospitals after suffering chest pains on Tuesday evening and was kept in hospital overnight before he was released in 'good condition'.

"This morning they did diagnose him as suffering from a mild heart attack ... they attributed (it) to stress and diet," Brown's rep Phaedra Parks told Associated Press today.

"He is in great spirits, he's doing very well," she said. "He's speaking with family members."

Brown is due to perform in Los Angeles this weekend and Parks confirmed he is aiming to be there.

"He just wants the fans to know that he is definitely going to come back full speed ahead," Parks said.

Brown, 38, is in the midst of a divorce and custody battle with singer Whitney Houston.

But in a developing report, Bobby Brown has denied claims that he was taken to hospital after suffering a heart attack.

The singer set the record straight after the story was widely reported when his Atlanta attorney reportedly confirmed the heart attack.

Brown told Associated Press Radio that he was simply at the hospital for a check-up.

He said: "None of it's true. I went in for a check-up. The doc gave me a clean bill of health."

"I did go to the hospital. to just get a check-up, get everything tested out so that I could go on this tour, and everything is fine."

Brown also said: "I don't know where the heart attack thing came from. I got my heart and everything checked out earlier this morning, and I'm just fine.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: